The highly anticipated Remote Work Visa has been announced, and it’s incredibly accessible.
The Indonesian Government has recently unveiled two significant regulations introducing a range of visas designed to facilitate remote working in Indonesia.
Among these visa options, the Remote Work Visa emerges as the top choice for many.
The Remote Worker Visa is specifically aimed to attract remote workers and digital nomads employed by international companies into Indonesia. Allowing foreigners to obtain a limited stay permit (KITAS) while working remotely for a sponsor located outside Indonesia.
The following requirements need to be met in order to qualify for this visa:
- A valid passport with a minimum 6-month validity.
- A statement letter confirming an annual income of at least US$ 60,000.
- A working agreement with an offshore company.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support expenses of living in Indonesia.
- A passport-sized photograph.
Once granted, the visa will serve as the foundation for a 1-year stay permit in Indonesia (KITAS)
Stay tuned for more updates.
*Photo by Armin Rimoldi
Enjoying the blog? Sign up to our newsletter
Why not sign up to our newsletter and receive regular updates on all things Lombok real estate.